Thread: DayClan
View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2017, 01:43 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: DayClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Unlike some of his Clanmates, Robinwing was an early riser. He was in the forest, already wide awake, and relaxing on a tree. The sun filtered through the leaves, warming small patches of his pelt. His dark stripes absorbed sunlight, making him much warmer. His thick pelt added on to this as well. Robinwing stood up, stretched, and climbed down from the tree. Another peaceful day, he thought to himself, smiling softly. The broad-shouldered tom padded through the beautiful forest. The trees seemed as if they were dancing in the wind, and the quiet chatter of birds added a whimsical effect. Robinwing was tranquil

(In a rush! Open!)
The white feline padded into the clearing, a plum chipmunk hung from his jaws. The apprentice scowled as he dropped his catch in the fresh kill pile, he wasn't pleased with himself. The feline was still recovering from what he had been put through, he was still shaken about everything he had seen. The white tom stood there for a while, his yellow orbs flickered with hatred and pure sadness, those horrid memories haunted him, every where he turned he saw his family's bodies, bloodied, tattered, lifeless. They snapped at him in his dreams, they blamed him for their deaths. Whitepaw bit his bottom lip and tried his hardest to hold in his tears, he couldn't show others what he was feeling, he didn't trust them yet, the best way to beat an opponent is to show them no emotion. He lifted his head and replaced his sorrowful gaze with that of a more serious glare, as he lifted his head he spotted a familiar pelt. Seeing the familiar warrior instantly made the snowy colored feline pad towards the peaceful looking tom, stopping a few mouse lengths away from the feline. Whitepaw let out a rush of air through his nose then lowered his head, his ears flattened against his head "Robinwing." the tom said aloud, his voice low and quiet, he had grown used to speaking softly. After he said the Warriors name aloud he realized he actually had nothing to say, which of course made the tom quickly come up with a reason to speak to the tom.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us