Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2019, 05:04 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

How many lives had he received? Four? Three? Either way, he wasn’t even halfway done. Windygale he’d to remain calm and strong. With each life, he became stronger. By the end, he would have the strength he would need to lead ShadowClan. Ugh. Even the thought daunted him, made his heart race. He would be leader of ShadowClan. Well, perhaps after the recent war the Clans needed a change in leadership. He was simply the beginning. He’d start the change.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when a petite feline stepped out of the shadows. Her fur was flecked with stars adding to her overall grace and mystery in Windygale’s eyes.

He listened to the she-cat’s “speech” while cracking a smile. Ah, the starry cat reminded him of himself. He tried to make light of serious situations, and this cat succeeded in making him smile despite the burden he was taking on.

The newly named Irisdawn touched her nose to his own, and this time, he felt no pain. He felt joy and warmth bubbling up inside him, making him feel calm and happy. The power of this life calmed his racing heart, soothed his unstable thoughts, revived his dwindling strength.

Alas, the warmth ended all too quickly and he found himself again gazing at Irisdawn. He nearly jumped out of his fur as ah spoke, as he was starting to get lost in his own thoughts once more. Listening carefully and taking in what she was saying, Windygale nodded and replied, “Of course. And Irisdawn?” he questioned, a small smile forming on his maw. “Thank you.”

@~+Pancake+~
The grey molly looked on as he received the life before hers. She was giving a new leader a life, something exciting! As she saw that the life previous had gone it’s toll, Dawnmist walked forwards. The grey molly bursting with excitement, nearly bouncing towards him. She had been chosen to give a leader a life! ‘Calm down Dawn. You need to do this right.’ She looked towards the soon to be leader of ShadowClan, composing herself. She breathed in and looked the almost white cat in his eyes, “I am Dawnmist of Thunderclan.” She smiled at the tan cat her eyes filled with kindness. “With this life, I give you the life of Choice Making.” She said, “You will need to make difficult choices in your future, and judge the consequences.” She looked down, as if she had done the exact opposite, her eyes filled with guile. “This life will help you when you need to make a choice to benefit your clan.” She touched her nose to his and gave him his life after looking up again. After doing that, she walked back to the mist, stopping in the middle of the space between the leader and the mist. ‘I think I did that right! Good job Dawn.’ She turned to watch as the leader took in the life. The guilt of making bad choices that could lead to someone dying, and thinking of what you could have done differently was a good way to make yourself go crazy, and making good choices for the benefit of not just you, but everyone around you, made yourself feel great. She hoped that the leader would make good choices, and help his clan with the knowledge. Guilt, so much guilt came from that life, but also hope. Making a hard choice could give you despair, guile, so many different emotions, and she hoped that he wouldn’t make the stupid decisions that she had. “Good luck, Windystar, you have a long nine lives ahead of you, don’t waste them.” She returned back to the mist and disappeared.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 15th, 2019 at 02:01 AM. Reason: removed repeated posting