View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2017, 07:19 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: The Survivors

eeek! you guys just kept goooiiiing xD
@Northern Lights <~> @Shadow

~~~~<~>~~~~

Before the average-sized feline could reply, Thunder was knocked over and practically mauled to death by a fuming Silent. Lightning stepped in to help, and, rage consuming her, she began to snarl at the older of the bunch, hissing and scratching him across the muzzle. "Ignorant fool! No petty argument should go so far as to nearly kill someone!" Rage lit sparks within her copper eyes like the fire she previously escaped from. She then knelt over Thunder, worry in place of the raging fire in her copper hues. "It'll be okay," she murmured softly,nso that only he could hear. "Get some sort of substance we can patch him up with. How about cobweb?" Jinx wasn't particularly ordering around one certain cat. Either of them could do it, or both of them could do it. As long as they got the bleeding to stop, she was fine with it.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯