View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:40 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
Lotustail could only sigh quietly as he stalked through the forest, his recent rabbit he caught buried under his usual spot on the moor. It'd be smart to come back with another of course... it would have been helpful to show his apprentice, but yeah that was another thing to mope about later. Instead he was following up on stalking this shrew that seemed pretty darn insistent on being lunch for the clan! Creeping forward he tried his best to make his way downtown, creeping fast, faces past over to catch that mouse.
((lol))

The ginger ragamuffin made her way through the widespread territory her blue gaze drifted around in hopes to find something to find or stalk. Gently pressing each Paw with care she let out a soft sigh her ears flattened back. "I've been looking for the longest time and nothing has yet to come out......jeez..." she mumbled quietly to herself. Feeling her fur along her spine bristle she felt the warmth and body of another cat being. Crashing into the Tom Quietspring let out a squeak their eyes wide. Letting out a soft hiss she fumbled away nervously "I-im so sorry I-i should be paying attention to where I'm going! I apologize!" she bowed her head quickly squeezing her eyes shut in preparations of hearing them yell at her for her clumisy mistake.