Old December 14th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Survival of the fittest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Based off the game ark survival.

A collab with @Aleka

You have awoken in a whole new world, filled with beasts far forgotten in time. Dinosaurs, beasts before man yet man lives here.
Humans have found a way to tame these great beasts using them to create clans, kingdoms or powerful armies.
Unfortunately for you a war has broken out between these great clans, blood has been spilled, kingdoms have fallen and clans broken by betrayal and hate.
You among many have a choice in this matter, to fight with them creating peace though the dead bodies of you’re enemies or to stop this.
You have the tools around you, among a tree you have a spear and a home, among rocks powerful weapons can be made. It’s all up to your imagination.

Tell me how will you live your life, how will you gain power, how will you survive in this world of war?
I am interested to see what will become of you. What stories they will speak of you and what groups you can lead?

Come into the world of ark, a world of islands, cold and burning a world hidden away and a world full of opportunities.
What beasts will you tame? What families will you make?

What choice will you take?

Name of groups ( can be a clan, kingdom or tribe) ( you can make up your own!!):

Wild Beasts roaming the world ( once again you can do this based off the game or make up you’re own just as long as it’s like the game in some way): Deveraux ( @Newt )

Free warriors ( for those who are seeking a group):

Forum for humans
Name
Looks
Personality
Skills
Weaknesses
Free or with group
If with group which one
If with group what’s you’re role in it
If free who are you Hoping to join?
Sexuality
Love interest
Family if any
Tamed beasts If any
Weapons ( can’t be full on guns just small weapons of cave men or knights)
Other
Questions
Anything I missed?

Forum for beasts
Name
looks
Abilities
Weaknesses
Tamed or wild
If tamed who’s your master?
If wild are you Hoping to be tamed if so by who?
Mates or family
Other
Questions
mind if i join?
name:fireflower
looks:red,yellow eyes,larges wings
abilites: breathes fire,can fly,night vision
weakessness:hates water and the cold,hates when someone taps the top of her head she can be stunned.
wild and would hate to be tamed(but i wouldnt mine capturing kind of taming)
mates/family:none but open!
other:can she be a dragon?if not then that just takes half the fun(im always a dragon ask anyone who rp with me)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.