View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Oh, Bloody Love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post
Name: Aspenstrike
Personality: Aspenstrike does not show much emotion. In fact, he doesn't feel much emotion. It was why he was so surprised by the ferocity and color and passion that sprang to life in his chest when he first really noticed Tinyfawn. He doesn't care much for other cats, but Tinyfawn... Tinyfawn he felt like he had to have her. She had to be his and his alone. It's the only way he could be sure she would be safe. This burning desire is the only thing he felt until she rejected him. Then he felt pain unlike anything he'd ever felt in battle. Then when he saw how Tinyfawn and Crowsight were he felt the new emotion of jealousy. After that followed a spiral of anger and hatred. He is always open to a fight as he tends to turn to physical pain in an attempt to fill that void with some form of feeling.
Appearance: Aspenstrike is a dark grey flecked tom with white above his eyes. His eyes are ochre, shot through with green. He has a jagged scar across his shoulders and a multitude of scars on his body from all of his fights.
Rp Sample: Cleftpaw didn't look up from his brother's injury. "You have to go see Shinefang," he meowed, matter-of-factly. He was trying in vain to push away all of the panicked thoughts that crept into his mind. Each thought pulled the knot forming in his throat a little tighter. He tried not to let his voice tremble. "It could get infected, Lightpaw! What if you lose your paw to the infection?" What if I lose you to the infection? He didn't dare say it aloud. "I've heard of cats who weren't able to eat because of a thorn pick! A thorn pick, Lightpaw." His breath came in fast, ragged gulps as he tried to calm himself. He thought of the cats who laughed at his brother and stilled his nerves. "And if they laugh at you, I'll bite their paw. See how they like it."
Role Wanted: Tom 2

As a side note, up until Easter I'm only online on Sundays, but after that I'll be super active. @Owl
OMG I LOVE HIM <3 you do realize he will die? I just wanted to make sure you knew that before roleplaying him.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:23 PM.