Old March 11th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Oh, Bloody Love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Owl

name: skykit
personality: skykit is overall a tom that you'd find constantly distracted and looking into the distance- with his head in the clouds, per say. he is fairly fearful of many different things- especially surprises- and runs away from everything. the only thing, he will learn, that keeps him satisfied and calm, is being in the treetops. when in a tree, even if it's barely a sapling, he grows a quiet and calm manner that applies to anything he might do in that tree.
appearance: this tom resembles his mother mostly, inheriting the coloring and the pelt. but his eyes show of a different cat, almost- a deep, penetrating blue, that looks as if it sees into the very depths of your soul. he inherits this recessive gene from a long-ago relative, someone who most likely no longer walks this earth.
rp Sample: [taken from a roleplay between me and charmer]
Noticing how happy the other apprentice was suddenly, she pondered for a moment until she realized that it was because she had dropped the stubborn area of her "personality". Shrugging it off mentally, the pair arrived at the small circle of shrubbery near the part where she blacked out. Being near it now, Flashpaw shoved down a wave of pain and flashbacks, determined not to let it show more than it already had, but one flashback slipped through. She saw blood. Lots of blood. It pooled in front of her paws and underneath her belly. Looking down in horror, Branchpaw's mangled body materialized in front of her, blood-soaked and bruised. You did this to me, it seemed to whisper into the chilling breeze. You murdered me.
Snapping out of it with a gasp, she held back a whimper and kept her head high, despite the overwhelming nervousness of being back in the area where he died. But, as she tried helplessly to hold back the traumatic flashbacks,
she realized that's what they were here for.
Come on, Flashpaw. Think.
And she let go.
Her thoughts immediately clouded as she looked around the once-empty and dark shrubs that were now blood-spattered and drying in the sunlight. Taking in a breath at the sudden change of scenery, Flashpaw felt her heart thudding in her chest. As her subconscious wandered the scene of his death, her physical form fell to the now wet earth with a thud, small droplets of rain flinging off of her as she twitched.
role wanted: kit three ^^
Accepted! <3 thanks for applying

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!