View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2017, 10:05 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Icy's Home [open~]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@BluBunny @No one for Pres~

Icy's eyes gleamed excitedly. "Ah, let's go then!" He said, flicking his tail and walking towards the cat-flap. "I'm not very hungry either. I just ate this morning," the tom shrugged. "I used to hunt and eat mice and rats, but nowadays, I generally have dry brown food or canned meat. My owners give it to me."

Before he went inside the house, however, Icy sniffed the air. He noticed a new scent, of a molly this time. The white-pelted tom raised his head. He swore he heard a voice too- and sure enough, there was another cat in the fence. What's she talking about? Stalking cats? Is that about me? Icy wondered.

Cloud chuckled at the tom, the grass felt nice underneath his paws. He wondered what the Twolegs den would feel like. Before the two cats headed inside he heard a female voice. He had been so caught up in talking to Icy that he didn't bother to see if there were anymore cats around them. He we slightly annoyed with the Molly's comment but chose to keep quiet. His thick white pelt pirckled a bit, he hoped she didn't cause any trouble.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!