View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:55 PM

My Mood: Thinking
Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Sootstar

"Very well then. Get to work." There was no reason to give Koiripple a hard time, so with his words he gave a simple nod towards the rest of the clearing. She would be welcomed back into the clan now but if something like this ever happened again, her chances of being allowed to return were slim.

Koiripple had bowed her head low before moving away from the newly-christened leader and towards the rest of the clearing, feeling one weight being removed from her shoulders before being replaced with another, heavier one. ......I suppose this means I'm swimming in deep water now.....I can't let whatever that was happen again...never again. I need to be stronger than I used to be.....I can't lose my second chance.
The calico straightened her stance and raised her head higher, accepting the new weight, welcoming it with open paws. She had her purpose again, and was content.

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.