View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2018, 06:12 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

(sorry guys I forgot about this.;-; )

Rhaegar had been following a deers tracks for half an hour now and had finally caught up with the creature, he nocked his bow and shot, Rhaegar hit the deer directly in the heart killing it almost instantly,"Thanks you."He whispered to himself as he carefully slung it over his shoulder and headed back to where he had been dropped off.

Xoloron woke up and looked around finding no one, panicked he rushed to his feet and flew out of the cave,"Oh no where are they!"He thought aloud and as he reached the surface he scanned the area for anyone, and all he saw was another dragon. Xoloron's eyes widened in despair and he dived at her talons outstretched and a loud rumbling roar coming from him.

(Also if you like the anime Boku no Hero I have an rp for that and i'd love for any of you to join even if you don't know what it is. If not its fine! ^_^)
She heard the roar and looked up terrified. Her survival instincts kicked in and she bolted out of the way. "T-t-t-they w-w-went o-out h-h-h-hunting. D-d-d-don't h-h-hurt m-me please!" she said choking the words out one by one.