View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:31 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphine View Post
[ @Okapi ahh I'm so sorry I thought I posted this yesterday but I guess not;;]

Cedarpaw padded out of the Apprentice's Den, her tail twitching with boredom. The molly had woken up this morning to find that her mentor had left on a patrol and, reasonably so, had decided to go back to sleep. There was no point in lounging around camp with nothing to do when she could be sleeping in a comfy nest instead.She would probably get an ear-full for it later, and would more than likely end up with more chores than usual, but at least she would be well-rested in the meantime.
(NP. And I meant the name Falconpaw haha- mixed up my Windclanner and Shadowclanner)
Falconpaw stepped out of the apprenticce den to feel the brisk snow. He shook out his fur, his mentor wasn’t in sight. He grabbed a vole and took a bite of it eating it carefully. He sighed in lonelyness, ever since his parents abandoned the clan it was just him and his siblings. Some of his siblings suggested searching for their parents, but not him, he’d stay put and ensure that his loyalty is to the clan, nothing else.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here