View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:57 AM
call me lee!

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(NP. And I meant the name Falconpaw haha- mixed up my Windclanner and Shadowclanner)
Falconpaw stepped out of the apprentice den to feel the brisk snow. He shook out his fur, his mentor wasn’t in sight. He grabbed a vole and took a bite of it eating it carefully. He sighed in loneliness, ever since his parents abandoned the clan it was just him and his siblings. Some of his siblings suggested searching for their parents, but not him, he’d stay put and ensure that his loyalty is to the clan, nothing else.
[That's fine!]

Cedarpaw glanced back as the other apprentice stepped out of the den soon after her. She watched quietly as he walked over to the fresh-kill pile and pulled away a vole. There was nothing really interesting about him at that particular moment but the way he sighed nagged at the back of her mind. The femme tried to ignore the feeling, turning away to stretch and groom bits of moss out of her fur. It wasn't very successful, however, and she found herself walking over to him,"Hello!" she meowed,"You're Falconpaw right? I don't think we've met before, which is quite a shame really."