View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2017, 12:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphine View Post

[That's fine!]

Cedarpaw glanced back as the other apprentice stepped out of the den soon after her. She watched quietly as he walked over to the fresh-kill pile and pulled away a vole. There was nothing really interesting about him at that particular moment but the way he sighed nagged at the back of her mind. The femme tried to ignore the feeling, turning away to stretch and groom bits of moss out of her fur. It wasn't very successful, however, and she found herself walking over to him,"Hello!" she meowed,"You're Falconpaw right? I don't think we've met before, which is quite a shame really."
Falconpaw glanced up at Ceaderpaw," No. We haven't." he meowed calmly, he wasn't that great with chit-chat. He preferred to keep to himself, but he wasn't rude. After all, he needed to begin searching for a mate now that he was an apprentice. He saw that she was a normal apprentice and not bragging about herself, yet.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here