View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2017, 12:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligo Everton View Post
“Hello.” Shadepaw purred coldly to her mentor as she slipped out of the shadows. “Wonderful day to train... just don’t mess up.” She purred again, her voice drowning in mock sympathy. She flicked her long tail in her mentors face and trailed after the training grounds. Her fluffy tail flicking with annoyance as she went. She couldn’t believe that goldenstar had stuck her with silentshade the poor queen could barley groom herself. She thought to herself, her nose wrinkling in disgust. But she had kept her sly mouth shut when she was apprenticed to her. Maybe she could have some fun with the old fleabag? She turned back to see if her mentor had followed her.
Silentshade flicked her tail," Ahh...I see you presume my fighting skills and hunting skills are dull from being a forever queen. I was an apprentice once you know. And- Where do you think your going, I do believe I am the mentor here." she chuckled," Today we will view the territory. After all, I know apprentices have adventures at night without permission, I wouldn't want you getting lost in the territory after your adventure." she purred.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here