Old August 5th, 2017, 01:53 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Equinox
Rosefern settled down and groomed her glossy rosy colored pelt calmly, she finished and stood up trotting over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a squirrel, her favoite prey. She settled down enjoying it, taking her time to eat, she only rushed to eat when she hadn't had food for over a day or two... she looked up and saw an apprentice alone, the name hit her, Mosspaw. I wonder if Mosspaw would like some company, I know I'm a warrior, but I'm only seventeen moons, so it's not that uncomfortable, I think? she waved her tail to Mosspaw, " Hello Mosspaw!" She meowed happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ @Hollydawn
Chameleonpaw stepped into camp and set Bingo down," This'll be your home either forever or if you chose to leave at six moons old." She saw many cats eying the kit and her.
Bingo looked around and flattened his ears.

Foxkit bounced towards the stranger,"Hi! I'm Foxkit! Nice to meetchya!" He squeaked.

Bonekit trotted up, hehe a new unsuspecting cat to pull pranks on, he laughed inwardly.

Sorrelpaw walked towards Bonekit,"don't. Even. Think about it," he sighed and walked to Chameleonpaw,"who's this?" He motioned to Bingo.

(Both of my female ThunderClan Charries are busy XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.