View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2017, 02:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Bingo looked around and flattened his ears.

Foxkit bounced towards the stranger,"Hi! I'm Foxkit! Nice to meetchya!" He squeaked.

Bonekit trotted up, hehe a new unsuspecting cat to pull pranks on, he laughed inwardly.

Sorrelpaw walked towards Bonekit,"don't. Even. Think about it," he sighed and walked to Chameleonpaw,"who's this?" He motioned to Bingo.

(Both of my female ThunderClan Charries are busy XD)
Cuckootree growled," Why are you bringing in outsiders, this is your second outsider..."

Peachrain ran over to Bingo nuzzling him," Good. He's warm." She shoved a mouse in his slightly open mouth," Eat." She demanded seeing that Bingo was a little scrawny.

Rosefern sighed to her apprentice," Chameleonpaw, you need to focus on training not rescuing kits and elders..."

Ferngaze lay on the other side on the clearing narrowing her eyes at Bingo.

Chameleonpaw sighed," His names Bingo. He's only five moons old, he has no living kin and Rosefern, that's what the warrior code says, to take kits in, he's a kittypet, though he said his twolegs died in a monster accident and are long dead along with his parents, which is a sensitive point of conversation for him, we can't kick him out he's only a kit." She repeated firmly rolling her eyes at Bingo feeling bad that he had to deal with Peachrain.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here