Old November 6th, 2017, 08:09 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: encounters [private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
the scent was familiar.

as was the swirled russet fur. as was the obnoxious posture, now more powerful, as if to mock her. as was the voice- soft and honeyed, low and deep.

she knew this cat. knew his identity all too well. ignoring his question of her identity, thorn sauntered over to the leader. smirking, she drew closer, until her olive gaze was only a few mouse-tails away from his own eyes. "how are things, little brother?" asked the molly. the tips of her maw curled up further.

cheap intimidation tactics. still, they'd worked for her before.
ah, how she reacted-- this was certainly thornfrost, there was no doubt about it. the former deputy even had the nerve to address him with a younger title, despite the two being the same age- something he would not stand for like he'd used to. no, russetstar was braver now. "...i believe we're littermates, thornfrost. though i wouldn't put it past you to already be forgetting about your kin, considering you were always loyal to bucknight before your own family." he murmured with a disappointed shake of his head, tail lashing with a small hiss as the leader narrowed his eyes.

him and thornfrost, they certainly didn't get along. and he wouldn't find himself intimidated by her, now that he was a leader, now that he had an important sort of position to play. he still carried nine lives with him, after all! he'd made it through hardships. he could make it through one more, couldn't he?