View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2017, 05:20 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye had been silent the whole time, unsure what to say or do. If he had seen another ceremony, he would have probably done it that way, even if it wasn't original, at least he knew what he should do. Following someone else, that was how he did things. He hadn't gotten the time to study how Halestar did things, so he was probably basically screwed. However, instead of the entire space seeming to close around him, like it usally did when he got this way, he found himself calm. That was a wonderful feeling. Warmth filled him, and that only added to his calmness. This was...well...he couldn't describe how he was feeling right now. It was a jumble of emotions that he couldn't single out. They came out of nowhere, replacing each other.

He had heard stories that some lives were more painful than others, and that remained a small sliver of fear in the back of his mind. After all, Starclan wouldn't save the worst live for last, right? Well, he didn't understand Starclan, maybe someday he would, but until then, he was stuck right where he was. Or, at least, until he had gotten eight more lives, then he would go back to Shadowclan, and do whatever. What did leaders do anyways? Maybe he shouldn't linger on that right now, he could ask Russetstar later, once their ceremony was over. He really shouldn't be thinking about other things, he knew, but this was how his mind always was-somewhere else. It was rare for all his thoughts to be in order. "T-Thank you," the tom stammered quietly, unsure what else to do or say, a smile on his face now, since he was calm for the first time in awhile.

(( @Celestial c: ))

Sitting Amoung the starry ranks she examined the young warrior below her. He was eager and quite prepared for it, somewhat but this life she would give would suite his life quite well. Very well actually. Not only this but she had given thought to it as well. It had applied to her life and even though she was from another clan she understood it better than any clan cat would. When the last warrior moved away for her the sucked in a breath. One day her son would be in his position, her eyes sparkled with GE ought of it. If she was lucky she would stand before her son like she was going to stand in front of goldeneye and give a life, whatever it may be. The she cat was a dark brown colour, her fur dragged along beneath her paws. It was almost a dark ember colour. Even a dark, dark, dark purple one would say. The previous queen leapt down by the side of the cave leaving her ancestors behind to join the living Tom for a moment. She would make sure he felt the pain of endurance so he knew what to expect. He would be forced to set aside personal affairs for it. To endure with the weight of many clanmates resting on his shoulders. The previous queen shook her shoulders as she slowed to a walk. Finally finding herself standing across from the Tom she dipped her head.

"Goldenye, you must learn that you must endure many things. Things you've never endured ever before even when it interferes with your personal affairs" she paused for a moment, her eyes sparkled with pride. She wasn't form Shadowclan but she felt as if she were, standing here and looking proud. "It takes sacrifice and strength, I see it in you" she said calmly. He was catious and almost doubtious when it came to being here. She blinked a final time and let her tail rest on his shoulder for a moment, her eyes shone brightly with enthusiasm. "From the very moment we saw you, starclan knew you were the one. And so with the Great honor I have, I give you the life of endurance" she mused. "The strength to carry on when nobody else can" she bent forward and touched her nose to his feeling a slight shock, than the most heart breaking feeling entered her chest and she felt it drain into him. This was going to hurt, and she felt deep down some pity. Once it felt like an eternity she pulled back and raised her head to him. "Goodluck goldeneye" she purred. "Let me be the first to say, congratulations goldenstar" she wasn't really counting how many lives had gone by or if anyone had said his name quite yet, but she wanted too.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; September 21st, 2017 at 05:24 PM.