View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Because it's the [I]truth[I], Runningpaw." The apprentice had edged back away from her now. He was hurting. But as far as Rainpelt was concerned, it was kinder for him to hurt now. He'd learn to bear the pain. He was young still. The shecat got to her feet. "Do you think you're the only cat who's ever felt the way you do? Like everything about your body is wrong? You're not." Rainpelt said it matter-of-factly, like she was describing the weather or telling a clanmate what kind of fish she caught on a hunting patrol. "But you can't change it... I can't change it. There's no point in lying to yourself. You should stop trying. You may never live the life you want, but if that's what you've been left with, why try to argue?"
The words felt like claws to them, they didn't want to be told they'd never truly be what they felt, they already knew that when a cat looked at them they saw a tom, they already knew cats think they're silly or going through a phase and that they called them 'he' all the time. Their paws were shaking slightly, they wanted to blame the cold wind but they knew it was because they didn't feel strong enough to yell back like they wanted to. "I know! I'm not the only one and I can't change and everything but I trusted you to be someone to help me." They were quiet, almost mumbling. Everything made their body feel heavy, they wanted to sink down on the ground so they did, plopping down slowly, sitting with their head lowered. "I've gotta try, otherwise it's like I've failed myself. I may not want this life but I can try to make it enjoyable, everyone has to do that. What's the point if you're not happy?"

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; February 16th, 2018 at 03:18 PM.