View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2017, 01:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Wolfglare padded out of the warrior's den, stretching out, and letting out a yawn. The large tom shook out his long, thick black fur, ice blue gaze scanning the clearing. He spotted his sister, Forestpelt, seemingly sulking in a dark corner. Wolfglare contemplated going over to her in his mind, finally deciding to. She was his sister, and while he honestly didn't interact with other cats much, the large tom knew he needed to have his family on his side if he ever got into... Trouble. Not that he ever would. Well, maybe he would. But maybe he would. But that is beside the point.

"Forestpelt." He greeted, approaching the black she-cat. Wolfglare wasn't one to be super formal or anything, so he simply announced his presence by saying her name, and then sitting down beside her. His ice blue eyes flicking around the clearing, taking everything in, like always. Maybe his sister would have some gossip on the clan or something, Wolfglare was always open to listening. He may not be the best at giving advice, but he was an excellent listener. Just more information he could store about the cat for when he needed it. Not that he needed it for his sister or anything... Wolfglare shuffled his paws, making himself more comfortable on the ground. With his overly fluffy fur, plus his already large build, Wolfglare seemed to tower over other cats. Something that put most of them on edge. He knew his sister wouldn't mind though, she had grown up, literally and figuratively, in his shadow.

"Wolfglare." Forestpelt's family had never really been much into... love. It wasn't that they didn't care about each other-- and she knew that if the time came when she would need her brother's support, he would give it. Depending on what she needed 'it' for. Forestpelt glanced up at him with her now completely calm green hues. Though it might sound cliche, the fact that there was always a storm brewing underneath her calm exterior was a hundred percent true. She was often angry. Not the most pleasant cat to have around under any circumstances. Especially when she was furious.
See, for Forestpelt, the words angry and furious seemed to hold two different meanings. "You're doing well, I gather. Hope you're doing as well when the warmer moons come." Even though it was already new-leaf, the warm weather hadn't set in quite yet. Most of the time it was rainy and dreary, not at all the type of weather that Forestpelt loved. Once the rainier season was over, then there would be a moon or so of pleasant warmth-- not too bad, before green-leaf set in and everything was burning.
Of course there was the occasional hot day. "You already knew that Moondancer was stripped of her position, I assume. Halestar's getting more and more paranoid. Too bad we got stuck with a leader like that." Her hues snapped, showing her frustration. It wasn't often that Forestpelt spoke ill out loud of the leader... just in case she overheard. While that was unlikely, Forestpelt kept it in mind anyways. Gossip was not something that the black feline often took part in, but lately she had been listening to the news of the Clan more then she normally did. Just the basic ups and downs. And, thanks to that, she knew that Cloverwhisker was deputy. Forestpelt didn't like her any better then she had liked Halestar, or Moondancer. What they needed was a strong leader.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.