Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 05:05 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@SpiralWhirl
@russet

A voice. Addersoul panicked. Whenever he was here, there was nobody roaming this close to the border. The sound of the young cat's voice rang through his ears. He had heard that before. Maybe a cat who he had come across on the border? Addersoul crouched down and tried to get some mud on his fur, even though that wouldn't disguise his scent very well. He got it all over his legs and tried to spread it on his pelt, to maybe hide himself. The black cat crept around the tree, reminding himself to press close to it. He was mostly blending in with the shadows, so he was almost completely covered. Finally, he was at the front of the tree. He looked up. There stood the young cat. Addersoul kept down, hoping the feline couldn't see him. Addersoul stayed still. Sooner or later, the cat would figure out that he was there. He couldn't tell from the shade, but the cat visible seemed.. familiar.

[character site]