View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2017, 01:48 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Daisyshade jerked her head to the side to study tumblestep scanning his body for amy serious injury to which she found nothing but a scratch by his shoulder which was bleeding. Nothing she needed to tend to suddenly. Her ears flattened with concern but she pushed it aside, he was safe for now. As she turned her Attenion back to the black Tom she saw him move with a flash, Just as she had turned he was moving already, gliding over the ground like a fish through water. As Augustus reached her, she felt a blow to her flank which nearly winded her despite being near her legs. She had no time to yell before the weight of the blow caused her legs to crumble and fell hard onto her shoulder with a grunt. She looked up at the Tom for a singular moment fear in her eyes, but I want a family. I'm not going to die, I need to do this for tumblestep... He can't stop me! gaining the will power she quickly tried prevent the opening of a window for Augustus to attack, using her position to her advantage she attempted to pummel his belly with hard kicks from her hindlegs using her strength.

Now she was huffing and puffing with the effort, once she found it was enough she rolled away to a safer spot so she could re gain her breath. She crouched a tail length away wheezing with the effort. Though her eyes remained fixated on the Tom, bloodshot and focused. "You can't win this!" she shouted at him despite the stillness of the air for a moment as if the whole battle ceased for her. "It's two agaisnt one, you have no chance" she wheezed looking at him through slit and narrow pupils. She hated her teeth again and tried to stand, she approched him slowly her guard down for a single moment. "Look around you, the DS is loosing! Your leader is a fool to think you could have won!" she snapped in a fiery tone, one she never used with anyone.

Meanwhile a white Tom with clack laws padded up from the shadows. His ears flicking toward the conversation of the pair, one he had farmiliarly seen around the DS a well known fighter, the other a useless clan cat. He knew the clan cat would be demolished quite easily, clan cats didn't know how to kill and he was sure the DS cats had enough drive to fight until they died or caused death. They weren't gentle things that's for sure. Just as he was about to pad away he spotted a grey warrior, slender frame and blazing green eyes that caught his Attenion. He smirked a flirty smirk and dropped into a crouch. The overwhelming scent of the female warrior was rolling off of him and vice versa, leverage perhaps could be arranged. Since he was facing the warrior he took a. Few steps towards the threesome, than bunched his hindlegs and leapt effortlessly over the quarrelling pair until he blocked the male from getting them them upon landing. "Hello buttercup!" he chimed as he landed beofre lashing out a paw towards the tom quickly

@AbsurdJinx
Augustus was still nursing his aching belly as Daisyshade recovered. He preferred to think that Clan cats were weaker than Dusk Syndicate members but he had to admit that the she-cat had strong legs! Or maybe she didn't, and Augustus' bony frame only supported her in her attack. He quickly glazed over his bruising stomach before sharply glaring over at Daisyshade who was currently yowling at him. In all honesty, he had forgotten all about the skinny gray tomcat behind her, but it wasn't like he was much of a threat. Augustus held back from launching another attack at her, eager to hear her finishing words. He laughed in response, green eyes sparkling with amusement. ``Oh kitty, you are so amusing! I wish I could keep you to myself, but I have orders to kill you. Fortunately for you, I'll try to make your death quick.`` He once more leaped forward, unsheathed claws wildly slashing in every which direction. He intended to pin her. He liked her fire and he truly didn't want to put out such a flame, but he had to, so he'd try to do it quickly and painlessly.

Tumblestep had just recovered from his shock and had risen to his shaky legs. He resembled a newborn kit just trying to walk, quite vulnerable. His vision was still adjusting, and he was very aware of a black blur - Augustus - attacking who he knew was his mate. This fueled him with anger and he was just about to recklessly rush into a a battle with the Dusk Syndicate fighter when a different tomcat interfered. Tumblestep yelped in surprise as the white tom landed before him. Luckily for Tumblestep, his shock caused him to jump backwards and avoid the white tom's attack. He took a second to recover before outstretching his claws as he prepared to fight.