View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2017, 02:33 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Alliumeyes triumphantly leaped to her paws, grinning ear to ear. She really was going to win! Alliumeyes stared menacingly at Rain as she spoke again. She was going to reply, but Rain flashed by her and sent fire down her tail. Great StarClan that hurt! Alliumeyes thrashed and thrashed, trying to hit her opponent. "No matter what they are, they are here tonight! StarClan be with me!"

(Want to kill her off?)
(Sure!)
This she-cat has caused me enough waste of my time, lets just end this useless battle now shall we? Rain sneered in her head. Rain glared at her opponent, silver eyes to blue. "In another life," She said, her voice now soft and melodious, " Maybe we could have been friends, but not now, not ever,". The DS cat lunged for her throat. Rain's teeth buried themselves in Alliumeyes throat, and she clamped down, not wanting to be able to get thrown off.