Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2017, 06:19 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by russet View Post

Drizzleflower looked down at her son, thinking maybe, for once, he was making sense. “Huh. I do smell something.” A cat. They smell.. familiar. She scanned past the trees at the border, seeing a muscular figure in the distance. “Wolfpaw.. don’t move. I think I know who that is.” She slunk towards the border, the scent of RiverClan heavy on her tounge. She half-gagged at the smell, before a stronger one took over. The tom she knew and loathed. Addersoul ”A... Addersoul? Finally come back to visit your mate and son, huh?” She gulped, feeling her ears grow hot and her skin get clammy. “I thought you.. and I quote.. ‘don’t want anything to do with’ us anymore.” She felt her eyes growing watery. “Sorry.. I don’t know how you deal with this fish scent.”
@Mistyfoot⚜
Addersoul tensed up. He knew what was happening now. Standing before him was his former mate, Drizzleflower, and his son Wolfpaw.

"Drizzleflower.." Addersoul muttered, not believing what he was seeing. Addersouls' paws carried him toward the Thunderclan scent. His gazed crossed the two cats standing before him, he never thought of seeing the two again. He tasted the air for any other cats watching the trio. He decided that nobody would ever be allowed to know about this. A strong scent flowed into his tastebuds, and that was when he automatically realized he was in Thunderclan territory. He knew that the Thunderclan members suspected trespassing because when he did step onto the border, it was always in the same spot.

Addersoul felt a hint of sympathy for Drizzleflower. He could sense her sadness and could see it in her eyes. Almost immediately, his eyes narrowed and his neck fur stood on end. Addersould and Drizzleflower kept away from each other for a reason, at least a suspected reason. He noticed that they drifted apart after she kitted Wolfpaw, when she saw the most of Addersouls' bad side. He used to be a slightly desirable cat, but only if he met the one. And it turned out that Drizzleflower was not the one.

[character site]