Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: HorizonClan Sign-ups!

Name: Risingstar

Risingkit | Risingpaw | Risingsun | Risingstar

Allegiance: HorizonClan

Appearance: 1 | 2 | 3

Risingstar is a cream tabby cat with a bob tail and green eyes

Personality: Rising is a very... respectable cat. They put their Clan before themselves, even if that means not eating due to lack of prey. They were ridiculed in their early warrior days for their ambition to be leader, despite their gender identity. Being teased and torn down since kithood, Risingsun simply brushed away the insults and focused on being the best warrior they could be. They are also stubborn, refusing to back down unless necessary. They have matured, but the fire still sparks within them when needed. Rising is a very protective cat as well. They want to shield their clanmates from danger by putting themselves in the way. Sometimes this fails, and they become bitter. Not bitter at their clanmates, but bitter at themselves. Occasionally, they will experience a surge of depression lasting up to a week. Then, they are back to their normal self.

Family: Deceased

Mate/Crush: Open - Bisexual

Kits: Open

RP Example:

Snagged from the July Gathering [ Old, I know~ ]

Wavesplash smirked. She saw how she could use this scenario to her advantage. When the tom spoke, she pricked her ears, listening, only to be met with disappointment. When he flashed that annoying grin, her blue hues flashed with irritation before settling back into their calm state. She gave s low chuckle and spoke. "Confidential, eh? Well, nice to meet you Confidential," the molly grinned, mocking the ShadowClan tom. Though she wasn't around many cats, she knew how to annoy them.

She cocked her head to the side, expression curious. She didn't know what to think of this tom, but knew from the start that he was... well, a bit egotistical. She could see it in the way he held himself. There was an air of... superiority around him. And in his voice, she could make out the arrogance. But she smirked, knowing how to deal with him. "What do you mean, 'what's it to me'?" she asked, looking innocent.

Wavesplash lowered her head. Why has she just asked that? Of course, she could see the slight frown as it worked its way on the tom's face. 'Wavesplash, why?' she thought bitterly, her expression unreadable. She looked back up as he spoke, and her hues darted up to the stars. She thought about his statement for a few moments before looking the tom in the eye. "Hey, sorry. Some of my clan mates are mouse-brains." she said, trying to lighten the mood. Her skin prickled as he brushed past her and she turned to face him. Her expression showed regret and a hint of mischief.

Other: @KitKat12

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; December 2nd, 2017 at 02:22 PM.