View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 04:34 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Tallwhisker looked over his shoulder and his ears pinned back nervously. Rouges made him feel kind, uncomfortable. With a sigh he looked back at the one oak tree he suspected whoever had been here wether or not they were still here may be behind. "That. Or someone else is still here with it" he said with a nervous huff. The tall Tom cat than padded forward, lifting his oaws pretty high and stepping carefully. Scuffling some of the snow around to uncover possible alarms per say. Once he had cleared the clearing he worked his way through a heavy wall of I met til he reached the oak tree. Holding his breath he leaned and peeked around the other end, released to see nothing there but also confused. Now with the feeling of being watched he looked back over his shoulder. "G- goldenstar..." he meowed as the cold and the fear started to grip at him.
Goldenstar nodded. However, he was starting to get a little nervous that they hadn’t heard anything in the first place, and that they might get bombarded by a rouge at any time. For that reason, he was glancing around higher areas, where a kit might not be found. Sure, he wanted to find that kit, but he didn’t exactly want to get attacked either. He was trying to find any pawprints in the ground, and any cats up in the trees. That didn’t exactly go as planned however, as his neck was sore before even several heartbeats had passed. Everything looked like a kitten, two pine needles in the snow looked like a kit’s eyes. He told himself he was beginning to become too paranoid, but when he heard Tallwhisker, he whirled around in the other tom’s direction. “What I saw it?” he asked, cold rippling through his body for a moment, before he started to move again, this time torwards Tallwhisker.

@Empress Of Evil