Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
@Rubinaito
@Fuzzyfeline
@Celestial
@Spikes @Aura
Time to meet maple!)

Soft sigh escaped the lips of a elegant looking molly with bright yellow eyes and Red head with a few marks like a tiger her neck and underbelly was also a beautiful whit color including the tips of her paws which had a dark red like socks leading up to the beautiful red, orange almost the color of maple leaves fur. Her soft fluffy fur moved with the wind as she crosses the border smiling happyily with a kind sweet sounding purr. She licks her paw a bit than sits waiting for her kin “ come on! I can’t wait forever! We can meet some fun cats here! warriors they were called right?” She meows happily and rather loudly as she just jumps up walking up to her brother named butch and her sister honey. the molly was so excited, so happy about this. She heard stories of clans and even met a rouge who is now a proud father of warrior kits! She wanted a life like that, a life to protect in honor of the something! She wanted that more than anything for her family. Now she finally convinced them to come! To get a look of one of the clans a clan filled with honor and brave warriors she was so excited she just couldn’t contain herself as she purrs loudly jumping here and there eventually crouching down with her tail up “ come on!!”
Honey followed her sister, Maple, slower her ears alert for any sign of danger. "You should be a bit more carful Maple." She meowed. "There could be anything waiting to attack." She added as she know kept in pace with her excited sister. Her light ginger and white fur was long and thick giving her the name Honey. Still not sure Maple's idea to join this group of cats called Clans she was extra alert. "Yes you said they were called warriors." She meowed remanding her sisters question. She still couldn't believe Maple would want to join a group of cats. There could be dangers everywhere. I must keep a close eye on everything at every moment. She reminded herself as she jumped a patch of brambles to stay beside her sister.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all