View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:05 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang watched with a grimace as the kit got sick all over the moss. He was surprised to hear after the fit of vomiting that her stomach was still hurting. Normally if it was food-related, cats started to feel better as soon as the bad food was up. It could just be taking a minute, but the kit was obviously still in a lot of pain. "Uh..." Shinefang said stupidly, moving back to his herb store. What in Starclan's name is good for bellyache?! Did I honestly never see a cat get treated for it before? His roving orange eye fell on a yellow flower with lots of petals that looked a bit like a marigold. Tansy, he thought to himself, recognizing the plant. What was this for again? Not wanting to keep the kit waiting any longer, he snatched it off his shelf and bit a piece off of the large flower. He set the piece in front of the little shecat and pointed at it with his paw. "Let's give this a try," he suggested, trying to keep his voice friendly and confident in the hopes the little kit didn't realize he was just guessing.

(Tansy is for cough, so it shouldn't do much if anything.)
Purekit shivered turning away from the pile of vomit in front of her. Even the scent made her stomach churn. As Shinefang mumbled to himself, padding amount his herb stores, the small she-kit watched him with a dull blue gaze. After a moment, her tail gave a flick; the medicine cat set the tansy in front of her, and Purekit gave it a delicate sniff with her pick nose. Well, it didn't smell that bad. Lapping it up, she waited a few moments to see if the herbs were working. After a couple minutes, she shook her head. "It feels the same." She meowed, "maybe it will go away on its own..." she trailed off. It didn't hurt that bad anymore. Maybe she had just got the used to the ache.