Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 03:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
"Don't forget that I went through the exact same thing! Except my family actually did hate me!" her fur bristled and her eyes were narrowed. "SO stop feeling sorry for yourself and accept the fact that your family doesn't hate you! Please!"
She hissed,” My father doesn’t. My mother does!!! So she’ll pay.”

Her mother stammered staring at the blood on the forearm of her,” I don’t hate you. I am outraged that this is what has become of you...your mentor must really be an angry piece of foxdung, lazy foxdung specifically, based on your awful attack.” She meowed calmly,” I’d suggest getting a mentor who controls your behavior. Just lie about your current mentor. And I don’t hate you I just dislike you. Understand the difference.”

She growled,” Hate and Dislike are practically the same thing. And...” she cleared her throat,” My foxhearted mentor is right here.” She meowed aiming an attack really slowly. (I love that the mother is insulting her mentor as if she doesn’t see the mentor)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here