View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Purekit shivered turning away from the pile of vomit in front of her. Even the scent made her stomach churn. As Shinefang mumbled to himself, padding amount his herb stores, the small she-kit watched him with a dull blue gaze. After a moment, her tail gave a flick; the medicine cat set the tansy in front of her, and Purekit gave it a delicate sniff with her pick nose. Well, it didn't smell that bad. Lapping it up, she waited a few moments to see if the herbs were working. After a couple minutes, she shook her head. "It feels the same." She meowed, "maybe it will go away on its own..." she trailed off. It didn't hurt that bad anymore. Maybe she had just got the used to the ache.
Shinefang blinked at the kit as his tail thumped softly against the den floor. "Maybe... have you had belly pain like this before?" he asked. The old tom raked his memory, digging for a something that might help him unravel this. Maybe none of his siblings had had trouble with bellyache before, but perhaps a cat had come in for it while he was in the medicine den once? Something? He heaved a sigh, "I'm sorry little kit. I wish you had a better medicine cat than me to help you. I'm still learning myself. How is your belly feeling now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Petalstorm purred with pride. "The gray tom with blue eyes is Crowkit, the gray and black tabby tom with amber eyes is Shadekit, and the very dark ginger she-cat, the one with the black tail and gold eyes, is Amberkit. I also have Cloudpaw, Icepaw, Frostpaw, and Pounce from my first litter. They're old enough to be warriors, but they just became apprentices."
"Oh right yes," said Shinefang, having no idea who any of those kits were. Maybe it was his age, but he felt like he used to be better at keeping up with the names of his clanmates. Maybe the clan had grown? Perhaps. But either way, he was going to blame age. "what caused them to get so far behind in their training?" he asked the queen, curiosity trumping his limited politeness.

Last edited by Charmer; December 7th, 2017 at 07:38 PM.