View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang blinked at the kit as his tail thumped softly against the den floor. "Maybe... have you had belly pain like this before?" he asked. The old tom raked his memory, digging for a something that might help him unravel this. Maybe none of his siblings had had trouble with bellyache before, but perhaps a cat had come in for it while he was in the medicine den once? Something? He heaved a sigh, "I'm sorry little kit. I wish you had a better medicine cat than me to help you. I'm still learning myself. How is your belly feeling now?"

"Oh right yes," said Shinefang, having no idea who any of those kits were. Maybe it was his age, but he felt like he used to be better at keeping up with the names of his clanmates. Maybe the clan had grown? Perhaps. But either way, he was going to blame age. "what caused them to get so far behind in their training?" he asked the queen, curiosity trumping his limited politeness.
Petalstorm thought for a moment. "Well, Icepaw got injured by a falling tree when she turned six moons old, so that hindered her for a while, but she's getting better. And Frostpaw and Cloudpaw didn't want to start until their sister was at least fit enough to train. Cloudpaw had to start earlier despite her wishes. I can't exactly remember why though."