View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Oakpaw brightened at his encouragement. She was doing it! Truly! Her hackles rose in anticipation. She took another step forward, this time with her hind leg. After all, she had to learn how to completely skip her other foreleg when walking. She wobbled slightly, but Oakpaw soon recovered. Next, she placed her other hind leg forward. Now it came for her to move her foreleg. Sucking in a sharp breath, Oakpaw gave a little hop as she moved her healthy foreleg. Looking up, Oakpaw noticed she was a bit closer to Shinefang."I did it! I walked! I'm going to walk again," she yowled.
Shinefang's tail was waving with rapturous excitement. She was really doing it! "Come on then!" he meowed, steeping back farther until he was standing just outside the entrance to his den. "Keep going! You're an apprentice to Skyclan, the greatest clan in the forest. We are the agile and determined. Step into the sunlight, Oakpaw!" This feeling was greater than any victory in battle, any hard-won freshkill on a leafbare day. The ceremony may give a cat her warrior name, but a warrior warrior was truly born when a cat faced showed that they could do just as well for their clan as any cat. Oakpaw was doing that now. "Come on!" he beckoned, his twisted grin wide.