View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 12:25 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: The Wandering Molly and the Tom{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Churchill was making his way through as well, he rarely was on his guards whenever he was far from the clans, but when it came to meeting a stranger, he never really wanted to start a fight, at least not anymore, but if they were the one asking for it, he would fight back if needed. The black black turkish angora stepped closer and closer to an incoming scent, he had unsheated his claws in case he would need them. "Just show yourself, will you?" He called, he was pretty much only speaking to give out his position to whoever was coming, they would either run or face him. As he kept walking though, his gaze landed on a calico and he stepped in front of her.

@Lefty the bear
Daphne let out a low growl at Churchill, letting out a great big hiss. "Why would I have to show myself to you. This isn't your place, so back off!" yowled the molly, jumping at the tom with claws out. 'How dare he talk to me like that,' thought Daphne, lunging her body at Churchill in anger.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.