View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:13 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@BluBunnie @Zero to Hero
ShineFlower fell to the ground beside Rabbitpounce. They had only known eachother for the duration of this battle but the WindClan warrior was a good friend and would've been an even better one of she had lived. "No!" the grey Molly screeched, tears running down her face. You're being a kit! You didn't even know her that well! The voice of Phantom spoke in her mind. ShineFlower looked down at her own wound, which had now stopped bleeding, and saw the cobwebs. She would have ripped them off and given them to Rabbitpounce if she could, but it was too late now. She didn't deserve to die...This is Thunderclan's fault! Next time I see any cat on that patrol, they will pay!
"We're all so proud of you..." She whispered to RabbitPounce's lifeless body. "You tried your best. I hope it was not in vain. We will beat ThunderClan and avenge you..." The she-cat then turned to Onyxwhisper and Surgestorm. "Can I help you carry her back to camp? May I sit vigil too?"
I didn't know you very well, but you deserve my respect and an appropriate farewell.

Onyxwhisper was a bit worried about Shneflowers thirst for justice against Thunderclan, but she was in the midfle of grieving and Onyxwhisper would talk to her later. "Of course, Shineflower." The deputy bowed her head. "Come on, we should get going." She said sadly, she looked down at Rabbitpounce. The feline took a big breath before she grabbed the scruff of hr clanmate, she was cold. Onyxwhisper fought back the tears, she hated seeing a clanmember pass on, 'If only I found the battle earlier' she thought sadly.
@Zero to Hero )) ((do you guys wanna time skip to the clearing? I can mention Sus once we get there.)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; January 15th, 2018 at 02:14 PM.