View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Yee. Seven nation armyyyyyyyyy)
Nightshadow blinked and put her head down on her paws, yawning and looking at the other cat wearily. She sighed and hesitated, unsure of what to say. She wanted to be angry at the other cat, but she just couldn't muster the energy to do so, and her anger seemed to fizzle out. She closed her eyes for a second, but opened them quickly, looking at the other cat suspiciously. "Yeah, well. At this point, songs aren't anything but laments of what could've been. We want them to do something for us, but they only make us homesick. Homesick for something that will never be," Nightshadow responded sadly and rolled her eyes. "Not like anyone cares, though. They just go on with their lives doing the same stupid thing over and over and expecting different results. The definition of insanity." She stretched lazily and rolled onto her back, staring at the dull ceiling.
Halfhearts ears flicked as She listened to Nightshadow speak she looked down with a flick of her tail it's one of many ways to describe insanity . For some insanity can be loneliness , depression or anything else . she huffed now looking over her shoulder at Nightshadow she felt a bit of sympathy for her but that quickly washed away . She smirked " I see. Sleepy Aren't you Kitty? " she meowed and said the same ' nickname' that Nightshadow used she felt proud of herself for some reason . She chuckled and stood up to her paws stretching out her legs and shook her fur when she finished she flicked her tail and smirked yet again " you know your not that bad when your not annoying kitty " she said and started walking to the den entrance again feeling proud of herself she couldn't help but giggle .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 11th, 2018 at 05:19 PM.