View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 11:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post

@mompaws @2018 Okapi @AbsurdJinx @seasalt
The queen flicked her gaze across the bodice of Fennelheart. Maybe thy could pair up? Considering Owlwing and Juniperpaw were together. The tanned female let a smile breeze over her features, as she sashayed towards the other female. With ears flicking back and forth atop of her head, Pipitchirp spoke up and asked the she-cat a question. "Mind if we practice together?" Eloquence-filled words strung together with a sense of wisdom and charisma, the motherly feline's true maternal nature now showing. Her tail swung around the back of her frame, resting beside her toes as she sat down on the earth. Green hues instinctively going to the femme in front of herPipitchirp have a sigh.
"Ahh, the herbs.." she mumbled, before pushing her bodice up and ambulatibg towards the tidy piles of herbs that lay ahead of her. She craned her neck down, grabbing a pile in between her teeth, before turning around once more to make her way towards Fennelheart. Another dashing smile crawling across her lips.
"Here," she spoke, setting the leaves and flowers down onto the ground, "We can share."
Fennelheart narrowed her eyes slightly at Shinefang wanting to argue but bit her lip in attempt to prove her maturity, but couldn’t resist it,” I have raised kits before you know, they all are fine apprentices...well as fine as apprentices can be. So I do believe I have matured.” She smirked before realing in marigold into her sense of knowledge.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here