Old April 9th, 2019, 07:50 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
| @Delta |
[Hope this is okay? ^^]
Owlflame's large form watched her apprentice intensely, judging his movements as fully as she could. She was not harsh on Glazepaw, but she would not allow her apprentice to seek out anything other than his absolute best. "Your back paw is not positioned correctly," She commented, eying up his defensive position. It was almost perfect, except for that back leg; it was wobbling and struggling to hold his weight properly. "Readjust that back paw, Glazepaw, and tighten your leg muscles. A defensive position must hold strong, even against an attacker thrice your size," She bellowed, encouragement tinting her strong voice as she motioned for Glazepaw to give the stance another shot. She admired the ferocity and determination she saw deep within him, his burning passion to do his absolute best for Skyclan filled her with a nostalgic warmth she could not explain. It relieved her to know that her clan's future warriors were shaping out to be just as good, if not better, than the present ones. Her first apprentice. The silvery she-cat smiled, pride radiating from the deep chambers of her chest. The peacemaker war had changed a lot of things about Owlflame, but it had not changed her fondness over Glazepaw. If anything, it strengthened it. She had lost a lot in the war, but through it all, Glazepaw's will to learn and improve had not changed. He was a courageous young tom. "You're doing good, Glazepaw," She complimented, rising to her paws before she began circling the apprentice, golden eyes alight with admiration for young Glazepaw. Though she feared having to let him go once he becomes a warrior, Owflame had little concern for how he'd fair; he was smart, he'd figure things out for himself. "Do you need a rest or are you up for some sparring?"
Glazepaw nodded and awkwardly shuffled his paw into a better position. He could feel himself trembling as this position became awkward to hold for a long period of time. He tensed his muscles, willing his shakiness to go away. He couldn't become a better warrior with shaky legs. He had gotten noticeably stronger in the six moons he'd been an apprentice--he had grown not only in height, but he also filled out his fluffy coat better. He was still skinny and lanky, but now he beginning to come close to Owlflame's height. "Thank you, Owlflame," he replied. He stood up, shaking out his legs and taking a deep breath. With a quick shake of his head, he stated firmly, "No, let's go!" He had been waiting and working for what seemed like forever to become a warrior, and he was ready. He jumped into a fighting stance, waiting for Owlflame.