View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
"Oh, I um..." Streamkit physically stepped back at the hostility coming from Tawnykit's tone. "You just looked so sad..." Streamkit began to feel guilt weighing down on her. She didn't mean to make Tawnykit mad. "I'm sorry." She said, "I didn't mean to make you angry or anything." Streamkit let out a worried moan and backed away, "I'm sorry," she whispered before retreating back to the safety of her nest. She felt like she was about to cry, Tawnykit was her sister... sort of and she didn't want to make her mad at her. Streamkit curled up into a ball and tried to suppress the sadness she felt.
Tawnykit watched as their sister ran away, starting to feel a little guilty of what they did to their sibling. "Streamkit wait! I'm sorry. It's just that i'm being neglected by our parents. They seem to love you more than they love me. I'm just a kit that shouldn't have ever been born." meowed Tawnykit, making their way to their separate nest.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.