View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Tawnykit watched as their sister ran away, starting to feel a little guilty of what they did to their sibling. "Streamkit wait! I'm sorry. It's just that i'm being neglected by our parents. They seem to love you more than they love me. I'm just a kit that shouldn't have ever been born." meowed Tawnykit, making their way to their separate nest.
Streamkit poked up her head as Tawnykit approached, "Oh, I'm sorry. guess I over-reacted a little." Streamkit tried to laugh but it came out as a sad excuse for a cough. "I... I thought you were mad at me, I didn't realize that you felt so strongly against Gorsebird and Stormgaze." Streamkit made room for Tawnykit in the nest. "I know that Gorsebird can be a bit overbearing and Stormgaze isn't as attentive as most other fathers are but at least we have each other!" Streamkit tried to make light of the words but the realization of what she said sank in. They really did have a rotten lot in life, their parents were truly terrible. Streamkit shook away the dark thoughts in an attempt to stay somewhat positive, but she hard a time dismissing the truth.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; February 19th, 2018 at 06:28 PM.