View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Streamkit poked up her head as Tawnykit approached, "Oh, I'm sorry. guess I over-reacted a little." Streamkit tried to laugh but it came out as a sad excuse for a cough. "I... I thought you were mad at me, I didn't realize that you felt so strongly against Gorsebird and Stormgaze." Streamkit made room for Tawnykit in the nest. "I know that Gorsebird can be a bit overbearing and Stormgaze isn't as attentive as most other fathers are but at least we have each other!" Streamkit tried to make light of the words but the realization of what she said sank in. They really did have a rotten lot in life, their parents were truly terrible. Streamkit shook away the dark thoughts in an attempt to stay somewhat positive but she hard a time dismissing the truth.
Tawnykit watched as Streamkit made room for them in the nest, but it wasn't her nest and she didn't want to get in trouble by Gorsebird or Stormglare. "I can't sit there. My nest is over there." meowed Tawnykit. They walked over to their own nest, laying down inside, trying hard to bury their head in the safety of their bedding.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.