View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Tawnykit watched as Streamkit made room for them in the nest, but it wasn't her nest and she didn't want to get in trouble by Gorsebird or Stormglare. "I can't sit there. My nest is over there." meowed Tawnykit. They walked over to their own nest, laying down inside, trying hard to bury their head in the safety of their bedding.
Streamkit frowned, it was quite odd that Gorsebird had made them sleep in separate nests but she had assured Streamkit that it had been a good decision and Streamkit would get to know what its like to have her own nest. Streamkit didn't like thinking ill of others and she trusted her mother to make the right choices, despite some of her flaws (Omg I'm literally thinking this is Crookedkit right now XD). "Goodnight Tawnkit," she mewed. "Maybe if we're good enough Gorsebird will tell us about the gathering," she whispered softly as she drifted off to sleep.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.