View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:51 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post
@Opal
Tawnykit ran out of the nursery and away from Gorsebird, hoping that their mother didn't follow them. Without noticing Tawnykit ran into a elder by the name of Cindersplash. Tawnykit slowly looked up at the elder, showing in their eyes an apology. The kit was about to run away when Cindersplash grabbed their tail.

Cindersplash looked down at Tawnykit with a purr. "Where are you running off to little one?" asked the elder, glancing down at Tawnykit. She could see a bit of fear in their eyes, which caused the elder to become gulity. "I'm sorry if I had startled you." meowed Cindersplash.
Gorsebird despite her exhausted body all but screaming at her not to she decided to follow after Tawnykit. If only so her clanmates wouldn't think less of her for letting her kitten run wild. Upon seeing the young kit talking to the elder, however, her demeanor quickly changed.

"Oh hello, there Cindersplash!" She greeted smiling at the elder. Somehow she had over the moons somewhat developed a fondness for the WindClan's elderly for one reason or another, "I so sorry, if Tawnykit has caused you trouble it just so hard to kept track of them with another litter on the way." She stated, yawning slightly as she did so.