View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird despite her exhausted body all but screaming at her not to she decided to follow after Tawnykit. If only so her clanmates wouldn't think less of her for letting her kitten run wild. Upon seeing the young kit talking to the elder, however, her demeanor quickly changed.

"Oh hello, there Cindersplash!" She greeted smiling at the elder. Somehow she had over the moons somewhat developed a fondness for the WindClan's elderly for one reason or another, "I so sorry, if Tawnykit has caused you trouble it just so hard to kept track of them with another litter on the way." She stated, yawning slightly as she did so.
Cindersplash dipped her head. "They weren't causing me any trouble. It's nice to have somebody run into me." chuckled the elder. She looked down at Tawnykit who seemed to look distress. "In fact they had come to me to tell them a story. isn't that right Tawnykit?" added Cindersplash.

Tawnykit looked up at the Windclan elder with a tilt of their head. They felt as Cindersplash, lightly bumped their shoulder. "Er...Yeah. I was just about to go visit her." meowed the kit, lying to their mother.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.