View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018, 12:57 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Aleka

"Well, I guess this is it." Woodpeckerflight lifted her head and looked back at the rogues and former clan cats behind her. "It's time to go where we belong." The grey and white she-cat glanced at her family. "We must decide how we'll split. Everyone gets to choose where they'd like to be." She sighed and stepped ahead of the mob of cats, "All in favor of going to WindClan, come over here."

The cats hesitated for a moment as they looked at her. After several minutes of staring, Navy stepped forward. The dark blue-grey tom dipped his head to Woodpeckerflight, "I'd been thinking about this for a while, but I've finally made up my mind. The Dusk Syndicate was my home, and I loved it there. But as the moons went by, I became less active. I became more dedicated to Moon and my kits than my allegiance to the Syndicate. And now that the Syndicate has split up, I don't think I can survive as a rogue in my old age,
so I will go to WindClan, to be with my daughter."
Navy smiled and touched Woodpeckerflight's nose before standing beside her.

In the crowd, cats were whispering to each other and looking uneasy, but then Lakeripple stepped forward. "All in favor of going to RiverClan, come here." The grey and black queen stepped over to a farther point away from Woodpeckerflight with a sigh.