View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 10:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@BluBunnie
Briarsong had just asked her mate, Turkeychest to watch her daughter, Heatherkit. She slipped out of the nursery relieved, then one thought went to her head What if she gets a mentor like Yewclaw, who only presses her ego and makes her more pushy and demanding, and because she’s related to Onyxwhisper she’ll think she’s able to boss anyone who’s not deputy or leader around. Great Starclan. I better have a word with Onyxwhisper about this.

She led her black paws over to her sibling, she knew Onyxwhisper was often busy assigning patrols and leading patrols, but to her this was in some ways important. She tried not to think about the chances of Heatherkit evesdropping on the conversation as she came to her sibling, Onyxwhisper,” Onyxwhisper. Is this a bad time. I needed to ask you a minor favor.” She meowed, before dropping her voice,” It’s about who might be Heatherkit’s mentor.” She added

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here