View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 11:24 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@BluBunnie
Briarsong had just asked her mate, Turkeychest to watch her daughter, Heatherkit. She slipped out of the nursery relieved, then one thought went to her head What if she gets a mentor like Yewclaw, who only presses her ego and makes her more pushy and demanding, and because she’s related to Onyxwhisper she’ll think she’s able to boss anyone who’s not deputy or leader around. Great Starclan. I better have a word with Onyxwhisper about this.

She led her black paws over to her sibling, she knew Onyxwhisper was often busy assigning patrols and leading patrols, but to her this was in some ways important. She tried not to think about the chances of Heatherkit evesdropping on the conversation as she came to her sibling, Onyxwhisper,” Onyxwhisper. Is this a bad time. I needed to ask you a minor favor.” She meowed, before dropping her voice,” It’s about who might be Heatherkit’s mentor.” She added
Onyxwhisper had been resting in the clearing when she noticed her sister, Briarsong, walking towards her. A smile beamed on the felines face, "It is never a bad time for you Briarsong! What questions did you have about it?" She asked, curious to hear what concerns her sister had.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!