Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:35 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Hades home for friends and followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(Thought I replied to this,but I don't see the post,So sorry for the late reply)
Pacific didn't say anything,remembering new own family.She got lost in thought for a minute,trying to remember something,but it never came.She would have stayed like that forever if a bird hadn't chirped nearby.The noise snapped her out of her thoughts and she looked back at the apprintice."Do you have any siblings?They should care about you if your mother does." she said.

[ it fine XD ]

Wolfpaw blinked in some surprise at her question, he shrug his shoulders. Okay, so he may have half-siblings in Riverclan? He never thought about it. "Yeah, one that I know about. Jaguarpaw, but nope. " They weren't close or anything. He barely ever thought about her, they said hey if they saw each other and sometimes talked. Wolfpaw just always thought about her as a sibling, nothing more. Wolfpaw's bushy tail flickered back and forth. "So.. what about your's?" He asked, bluntly. From what he learned it wasn't always good to ask about families, it being one of the most common sensitive topics.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc