View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:47 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hades home for friends and followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

[ it fine XD ]

Wolfpaw blinked in some surprise at her question, he shrug his shoulders. Okay, so he may have half-siblings in Riverclan? He never thought about it. "Yeah, one that I know about. Jaguarpaw, but nope. " They weren't close or anything. He barely ever thought about her, they said hey if they saw each other and sometimes talked. Wolfpaw just always thought about her as a sibling, nothing more. Wolfpaw's bushy tail flickered back and forth. "So.. what about your's?" He asked, bluntly. From what he learned it wasn't always good to ask about families, it being one of the most common sensitive topics.
Pacific was about to dismiss the question,but decided against it.He had told her his siblings after all,so it was only fair in her opinion,and she had brought up the topic without thinking about it,so it was her fault anyways."I had a brother named Atlantic.He died a little before I joined Hades though.I don't Know about any other siblings." she said absently,not letting any emotion into her voice.What would be the point?It would only make her look weak.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord