Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:45 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Hades home for friends and followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Pacific was about to dismiss the question,but decided against it.He had told her his siblings after all,so it was only fair in her opinion,and she had brought up the topic without thinking about it,so it was her fault anyways."I had a brother named Atlantic.He died a little before I joined Hades though.I don't Know about any other siblings." she said absently,not letting any emotion into her voice.What would be the point?It would only make her look weak.
"Oh." Was all Wolfpaw said, his expression didn't alter to a pitiful expression or anything. He didn't really care, either way. It was in the past. You can't reverse time, Wolfpaw had learned. Even if their were things he regretted a lot. He let the silence drag on, never minding it. He couldn't help but wonder if everyone here had problems. It seem Hades and now, well Pacific had one kind of. Then again, Osirus was his own problem. Wolfpaw still didn't like the tom, he could easily get on his nerves. Maybe because it reminded him of his so called, Father.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc