View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 12:46 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home for friends and followers

A young white she-cat slipped through the bushes into the clearing. An older black tom with lean muscles came up beside her. The white she-cat was a wild feral named Thorn and the tom was her older brother named Fang, who is also a feral. They were always together. They had been traveling and searching for a place to shelter for the night.
As they noticed the clearing was crawling with cats, Fang moved in front of his littermate. Thorn growled at her overprotective brother. ''I can take care of myself,'' the persian hissed, lashing her tail. Fang moved and began nudging her out of the clearing. ''We must shelter somewhere else,''the bombay growled. ''We can't allow these pathetic animals who can't care for themselves to shelter us. Our independence makes us strong.''
Thorn snarled and tried to step away. ''Fang. I'm tired, my paws hurt, and I'm practically freezing my tail off. I can promise you we won't aquaint with these other cats. And it will only be for tonight. But I say we shelter here!'' the persian stalks away through the clearing, her tail held high in defiance. Fang sighs and follows her. He grumbles under his breath, ''Why do I have to have her as my sister?''

((OPEN))

♡ character page wip ♡